InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women; Are you this smart?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Women; Are you this smart? Vide
PostSubject: Women; Are you this smart?   Women; Are you this smart? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 pm

The story had been told of a woman who was cheating on her husband who is a security guard. Some whistle blower telss the man of what happen at nights when he was at work. Anyway the man decided to left like he was leaving for work. he spent a few hours on the road and return home to noticed that his wife was alone. Little did he not know that her Joe was a little bit late that day. Well no need for Joe to be in any hurry. Anyway when Joe come he proceed in his normal fashion by throwing a stone ontop of the house. He throw three stone one after the other. When his wife noticed she yelled "Ounnu go way, ounnu face fava gu way and come back tomorrow because him deh yah".

she is very smart I must say. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

Women; Are you this smart? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Women; Are you this smart?   Women; Are you this smart? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:02 pm

When i tell people that woman slick, them think a joke dem slick ,nuh play with them, very cunning, woman,i really dont know how they do it, but as for the man him deserve a box as long as its not my brother i dont care, i would demand mine instead of being a whistle blower him a fool ,ole watchie.And then it seems as if because them know seh bun nuh sweet unless its maxfield dem do it regular and steer you straight in the eye and say i dont know what you talking about.how they do it i dont know.That is the reason why some job i am not doing sorry for all security guard i think they all get it some point in life police too.
Back to top Go down

Women; Are you this smart?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: The Gossip Column -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com