InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is love:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

What is love: Vide
PostSubject: What is love:   What is love: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 am

I know that the question "What is love?" has been asked of us a number of times and to be truthfull, if you should ask anyone that question you will end up with different answers. You will get answers such as
1. Love is a feeling you felt that you have never felt before..... I for one is in total disagreement with this definition.; I mean, if you felt pain for the first time would you call it love.. hope you get what I am sayng.
2. Love is sharing or giving. Did you know that someone can share something with you and still dont love you? Well, yes they can. People will share or give simply for the sake of braggin. So there can be giving without the presence of love, however I am going to contradict you a little here;" Now Once someone love it is a must that they will share" hope you get my point. What I am saying is there cant be love without sharing. However there can be sharing and no loving is involve

There are a number of types of love. We have the:
1. The Agape Love: This is love of God, it's what we call the unconditional love
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: what is love   What is love: Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

I sincerely accept your opinion on what is love,but the question might ask since you use the Agape love as an eg.where in this was any sign of sharing love dont share, sharing is apart of love but it is not love.Love goes two ways either you get it or you give it "for GOD so love that he gave".As i said it can be interpret as whatsoever suits you at the time but the true meaning and result of Love please realise that it bring forth life and death. Christ died that we may live.Love has action and at the same time direction thats why in the Bible Love comes with direction and explanation for eg .husband love your wife the same way Christ love the church,how did he love it,you might ask that he gave his life for it.

Even though the agape is the highest type of love it can be manifested from man to man or in other words our daily life.It represent unconditionality its totally selfless in other words no benifit to me not for fame or favor.Then you might say the Eros love this is more physical it have reason or we might say physical traits never last dont get trapped with this type of love.A good type of love is the Philos love this is good for relationship why it start out as friends so it is an in depth love very close to the agape it takes time and you will be convince when this love comes to maturity.thats my 2 cent
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: What is love:   What is love: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 am

I will continue my discussion today after 12pm. You will see more.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love:   What is love: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is love:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Info :: General Discussion -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com