InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Gossip at this time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

No Gossip at this time. Vide
PostSubject: No Gossip at this time.   No Gossip at this time. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Since I have no gossip to share at this time. The floor is open to any one who has.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: No Gossip at this time.   No Gossip at this time. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:19 am

What a thing school open in new york for lesbian and gay students i am talking 11 years old .you dont see sey the world gone mad.Itold somebody it might sound like a joke but to the mess thats going on now in america if this is the hands and will of GOD i dont know what is it.if GOD over looks whats happening here then he need to apologise to sodom.Do you have any idea whats wrong with man?from the day God made dog,dog remain dog puss remain puss cow,cow everything except man want to change tell me why.thats why i dont like nothing about michelle or michael so called jackson.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Are you sure   No Gossip at this time. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:42 pm

I mean how can 11 year olds made such decissions... I am confuse.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Gossip at this time.   No Gossip at this time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Gossip at this time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: The Gossip Column -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com