InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hungry no sweet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

hungry no sweet Vide
PostSubject: hungry no sweet   hungry no sweet Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:20 am

I have a turtle for about 15 months now and three little fish i bought turtle food and fish fish nothing i could do to get the turtle to eat his food i guess he is from uptown ,anyway all he wants is fish food so what i did i decide i am not going to give him any food and see whats going to happen.you know its a recession and you got to save and make everything strectch. For three days i feed the fish and not the turtle so just now i decide to give the turtle his food again you believe that little scundrel cut his eyes at me and swim away i cursed his ass out and left but when i return to his little hut he ate every little piece is,nt that something.Hungry no sweet and its no fun do you have any experience
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

hungry no sweet Vide
PostSubject: Re: hungry no sweet   hungry no sweet Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Ha ha. L.o.L . I love this one..Now dont you take the dumb things for granted. they have feeling too.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net

hungry no sweet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: The Gossip Column -
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Contemporary | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com