InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rasta nuh easy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:41 pm

I was travelling on the train from manhattan to brooklyn i realize their was a rasta man on the train sitting and sleeping,only to find out that the ras sleep past his stop when the ras.wake up and realize where he was here the ras bu.... cl...h JAH you couldn,t wake di I up eyah.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: Re: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Ha ha ha aha. Thats funny.. and not good.. I actually feel sorry for himm.. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: Re: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:23 pm

you cant sorry for a rasta i personally think being a rasta is worthwhile being sorry for anyway.you got to be a moran to be a rasta my point of view i cant see no logic behind been a rasta.90%of ball head turn rasta is permanently screwed.
Back to top Go down
derealdeano

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: Re: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:51 pm

lol that a funny one.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: Re: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 pm

would you believe the same thing that happen to the rasta happen to me a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: Re: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

An american wasp sting a rasta youth the other day at work,trust me i wanted to laugh but i could not,but i tell you he is not cute so just imagine what the sting did to him.a di ugliest man i ever see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rasta nuh easy Vide
PostSubject: Re: rasta nuh easy   rasta nuh easy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rasta nuh easy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: The Gossip Column -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com