InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister Vide
PostSubject: In love with my cousin''s boyfriend sister   In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Dear Pastor,
Keep up the good job which you are doing. I need some advice. I am a 20-year-old male. The problem is I have had a girlfriend for four, going on five years. She is everything a guy could ask for but when I moved from Jamaica to the United States everything changed. We don't communicate as often as we should because I'm in college and I hardly have time for even myself. About a month ago I went over to a cousin and there I met her boyfriend's sister. About a week ago, we started speaking to each other more frequently. The more I speak to her is the more I am beginning to like her.
My problem is that I still have feelings for my girlfriend back in Jamaica and I don't want to leave her but, on the other hand, I have really fallen for this other girl. Another question I would really like to ask, is it wrong for me to date the sister of my cousin's boyfriend? I need some advice.
R.J., New YorkIn love with my cousin's boyfriend sister Grey_loader
, United States

lol!
Dear R.J.,
I am afraid I can't encourage you to become emotionally involved with this new girl, unless you are prepared to end the relationshipn with the girl in Jamaica. If you had promised the young woman in Jamaica you would be true to her and that you would marry her, then you should keep your commitment to her. She has not done you any wrong. So, young man, it is either you are going to be true to this young woman or you are going to switch. If you are going to switch, you should be a big man and tell her you are going with another woman who lives in America.
Pastor
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister Vide
PostSubject: Re: In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister   In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

dont trust no one. this is what i mean when i say i trust no one and i hope no one trust me.no joke if i am ever married and my wife have to leave me in jamaica the day she leave the same day the relationship end until she return.the good thing about this story he is leaving his girlfriend for another woman because trust me the fagot demn a gwaan bad a merica enuh.
Back to top Go down

In love with my cousin's boyfriend sister

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: The Gossip Column -
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com