InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Vide
PostSubject: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Layout1_1_P4M5Tfelix200AM
Felix (She is of Jamaican Parentage)
DOHA, Qatar (AP):
American sprinter Allyson Felix says she feels right at home in the desert heat and is looking forward to the season opening Qatar Super [color:0ad5=orange! important][color:0ad5=orange! important]Grand [color:0ad5=orange! important]Prix meet, but Jamaican sprinter Asafa Powell has had to withdraw due to an ankle injury.
"I don't mind the heat. I like it," Felix said. "All sprinters like it. It's just like the warm weather in [color:0ad5=orange! important][color:0ad5=orange! important]Los [color:0ad5=orange! important]Angeles."
Felix, the Beijing Olympics [color:0ad5=orange! important][color:0ad5=orange! important]silver Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Grey_loader
medallist in the 200m, will run the 400 at Qatar's Super Grand Prix against rivals like Shericka Williams of Jamaica and American Natasha Hastings.
"I have prepared well and put things together for the season-opening race," Felix said.
The 23-year-old said that her main goal for the new season is to defend her world title.
"Right now, my target in the new season is to defend my title in the 200 metres at the Berlin World Championships," Felix said yesterday. "That's my goal in 2009."
On the men's side, Jamaica's Michael Frater and Winston Barnes will run the 100 metres tomorrow, but Powell, the former 100m world record holder, sprained his ankle while competing in Philadelphia last month. It's the second year in a row that Powell has had to pull out of the Qatar Super GP.
"I am really sorry to have to disappoint again," Powell said in a statement. "I know it is the only decision I can make. I am not injured badly and I know I will be fully recovered shortly."
The 26-year-old athlete is expected to run at the Reebok Classic in New York on May 30.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Aint nothing wrong with Asafa the thing is if he is not getting money he does,nt perform i dont like him.Lets talk soccer thats much better
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:02 pm

and I thought I was the only one who noticed that with Asafa. He is a smart one. I guess he is not ally button. not sure if thats how you spell "ally".
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm

is their such a word. but i tell you he is not a genuine jamaican i bet he is going to perform in the u.s.a.because thats going to pay i think some ting like $100,000 he is a JERKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Asafa is just trying to secure is financial future doesn't make sense you run all your life and at the end of the day ur broke
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:04 am

No i can't agree if he runs for his country, to the best of is ability, trust me ,he will make money no matter what.He can be a coach ,a motivational speaker the amount of fame can go a far way,but when the picture is painted that you are not genuine money might not be enough to help you.I am getting to the point where i think he is just not good enough to be bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.   Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix targets 200m gold in Berlin: Asafa Sprain his Ankle.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Sports Lovers -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com