InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 am

Each day we will try to leave a thought of the day to help all of our viewers and friends go through the day if you have a thought feel free to stop by and post it.

Todays thought :Dont waste your time.You can lose everything this world have to offer and regain them some point a long the way money,health house,car you name them, but for time the minute you lose it you can never recover it.remember time is priceless.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: thought of the day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 am

Remember in everything we do we are going to make mistakes, or have false start, or maybe strong criticism, but its apart of life never give up,"you are what you pursue".

So the thought of the day is the (Mercedes Mclaren slr) might be the world fastest car but their is no saying that it cant drive slow.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:50 am

Love you thoughts...
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 am

Once said by confusius:

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop...
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Thought of the day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 am

At some time in our life we will be criticised by some, encouraged by some, or some may just never render you any mind.but in all this your priority is to make sure you are doing what you want to do not what others think you should.Some will be edified and we hope all will but it just will not go that way,so be strong.

And so the thought of the day is the wise will always learn from the fool ,but the fool will never learn from the wise.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Their was a couple living in the coutry, who we will call the "Frey" family very wealthy and all that.From time to time he would tell her "wife if you die before me the only thing you are going to get is all your clothing",and if i die before you i want all my Money.

It so happen that he died before her so to no surprise she said even in death i am going to be faithful as he ask and i am going to give it.On the day of the funeral she wrote a check and just before they lower the casket she said here frey you cant say mi never give you yuh money when yuh dead.

And so the thought of the day is becareful for what you ask for, you never know when its going to come.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 am

Each day as i go on my daily chores, it seems as if inspite of all the problems and difficulties that we go through are really easy, except for the issue of 'LOVE' and so it had prompt me to figure out what the hell is going on.

I was taken back to one of my old writer JOHN H.SKLARE who wrote BEND ME,SHAPE ME,and i will quote.

I heard an old song on the radio that made me think of about those of you who are in love or those who are looking for love,when i heard the song Bend me,Shape me its basically saying Bend me ,Shape me,anyway you want long as you love me its alright, Bend anyway you want me, You got the power to turn on the light.

The problem for me is we dont seems to realize true love doesn't require any Bending or Shaping, it comes natural, true love comes with an unknown connecting process.

So the thought of the day is if you choose someone who loves you for who you are,you won't have to deal with bending and shaping yourself to maintain love.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:24 pm

As i read about the man who choose to be a whitle blower i am reminded that some men really dont know their purpose and the value of the tongue,i guess he dont remember see and blind hear and deaf unless its afecting you.

and so the thought of the day is,Men are born with two eyes but only one tongue,in order that they should see twice as much as they say.

thats why at my house their is a poster that says when you come here ,what you see here,what you do here,let it stay here or dont come back here
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Each day as we go through the day it seem as if everything is just going down the hill but i am reminded that hands really matters for eg.

If you have a basketball it values $5.00 give that same ball to micheal jordan and immediately it values millions, or a tennis rocket $30.00 give it to federer millions, a socer ball $10.00 give it to ronaldo right away millions and we could go on on on and on.

So the thought of the day is whatever it is big or small put it in the hands of GOD becaause of all the hands, his value the most and then and only then will the benifits comes back to you.and as i say hands does matter be bless
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 pm

There is too much to give thanks for dont waste anytime worrying if it was to be it would be.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Good friends are like stars,you dont always see them, you just know where they are.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 pm

As the world takes time out to celebrate the father's of the world i also want to join and say "HAPPY FATHERS DAY".

It seems as if slowly but surely our men are becoming extinct,or we can say placed in the back of the line we can say a large amount has been killed,some gay,some in prison and we can go on,but in all this their are still a faithful few that is still trying to hold on the whole prospect of being a father.As we take time out to celebrate with them let me hasten to say happy daddy day and may GOD continue to bless and keep you all,continue to play your role dont give up ,dont just be a maker and a provider but one who will at all times be a leader,a sustainer and most of all will lead the family in prayer and knowledge of GOD.

And so the thought of the day is,remember you are not a father when you get a child,but when you have the will and the courage to raise one. afro HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 pm

IT IS EASIER TO GET WHAT YOU WORK FOR,THAN WHAT YOU HOPE FOR.GO KEEP WORKING THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thought of the Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thought of the Day   Thought of the Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Info :: General Discussion -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com